From jumping behind the bar, mixing drinks, pairing wines through to being in the kitchen taste-testing, you'll be sure to hit the ground running working in an industry that prides itself on personality and individuality.
With a flourishing food and wine industry, South Australia's restaurants pride itself on offering up unique customer experiences while delivering meaningful, memorable moments in food with vibrant colours and tastes that excite the senses.
What to expect
Working as waitstaff will involve:
- a great work-life balance because of flexible rostering
- busy service, and the chance to earn a bit extra in tips
- taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- flexible working hours
- being part of a positive, fun, and outgoing team.
You'll need to:
- be responsible for food safety
- have general wine knowledge
- have hands-on experience with cash handling and ordering information systems.