How to become an approved employer
Find out more about how to become an approved employer of seasonal workers, including eligibility criteria.
Harvest Trail Information Service
If you need services to help with your seasonal workers, you can contact the Harvest Trail Information Service (HTIS) provided through MADEC in South Australia,
- provide work entitlement checks and inductions
- advise about local accommodation and access to transport
- conduct crop specific safety inductions
- complete immigration checks
- issue photo ID cards (MADEC Work Entitlement Cards).
Services are currently available to businesses in the Adelaide Hills, Barossa, Clare Valley, Murray, Mallee & Limestone Coast regions.
Contact your local Harvest Trail Services office
Adelaide Hills, Barossa and Clare Valley
Mt Barker Office
Adddress: Unit 9, 2-4 Cameron Road, Mt. Barker
Phone: (08) 8188 7500
Murray, Mallee and Limestone Coast
Adddress: 8 Ral Ral Avenue, Renmark
Phone: (08) 8586 1900
HTIS is provided at no cost, funded by the Australian Government and MADEC Australia, a not-for-profit organisation.