When it comes to Australian gourmet destinations, SA is fast becoming the culinary hotbed of the southern hemisphere.
If you love food and thrive being in the kitchen, then working in an industry where science meets art offers a world of variety. SA has several jobs available for those with a passion for cooking and keen interest to gain further experience from working with SA’s up-and-coming chefs through to learning about our demand for quality local produce.
What to expect
To work as a chef you'll need to be able to:
- work in a small team
- work flexible hours.
You'll need to:
- be responsible for food safety
- have a high level of hygiene
- be responsible for managing a busy kitchen
- calculate the costing of menu items
- have knowledge of modern Australian cuisine.