Enjoy meeting people from different cultures, keep fit and take pride in creating immaculately prepared rooms.
Heading into peak season with approaching events such as the Tour Down Under, the Fringe, The Festival and other assorted events mean South Australia will be buzzing with a hub of tourism activity and one where you will never be out of work.
What to expect
Working as a house keeper will involve:
- having a flexible attitude to working hours, including weekends and being available on short notice
- having experience in carrying out domestic assistance duties to a high standard
- the ability to operate standard domestic and industrial equipment
- having immaculate attention to detail.
You'll need to:
- have fantastic customer service
- be proactive with a can-do attitude
- have demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- be willing to work with the housekeeping team, but also able to work autonomously
- have excellent time management skills
- have a current valid drivers' licence.